We all buy into the platitude that passion diminishes over time but just because many people say the same thing doesn’t make it so. If you feel your relationship is stagnant and has stopped growing, learn why “love grows if you’re not in a coma”.
1. If you stay awake, passion naturally grows over time.
· Being awake means being alive and aliveness is the same as passion.
· Living in the present moment is the only way to feel passion.
· A willingness to feel ALL of life is what allows us to live in the present moment.
2. You cannot “love” unless you like the other person.
· How many times have you heard someone say, “I don’t like him, but I love him?” What does that mean? It makes no sense to me.
· How can you love someone you don’t like?
· Loving is respect, it is liking the other person, admiring his character. If you don’t like your partner, you cannot love him!!
3. You cannot spoil someone with too much loving.
· Why hold back from someone you love? It is not often we want to give endlessly.
4. Letting someone “see” who you are, opens hearts to loving.
· Nothing is sexier than vulnerability and nothing is greater than being "seen".